Our Work Programme
Our current work programme is dictated by our agreed priorities adopted by the Board of the Nautilus Federation and set priorities which include: –
- Launching a global joint assistance & support network to help protect members from criminalisation (JASON)
- Coordinating of the delivery of services to relevant seafarers
- Carrying out topical surveys of our members and producing written reports
- Enhancing effectiveness at the IMO to complement the existing activities of ITF and IFSMA.
- Assessing the decisions of the ITF’s 43rd Congress and working to the realisation of resolutions impacting on our industry and assess the contribution the Federation can make to the policies that are adopted.
- Growing and strengthening the membership by reaching out to other like-minded maritime and shipping unions, thus widening the impact of the work we do in the interests of all maritime and shipping professionals.